REIMBURSEMENT AND DEPOSIT FORMS
Please be advised that the LLS PTA is a non-profit organization and is not required to pay sales tax. When purchasing goods, please bring the LLS Tax Exempt Form to merchants. Since LLS is a non-profit organization, we cannot reimburse you for any tax charged.
- Complete a reimbursement form within two weeks of event.
- Attach all receipts securely.
- Put completed form in an envelope clearly marked TREASURER in the PTA mailbox in the LLS front office.
- You will receive an email confirming reimbursement within a week.
PROCEDURES FOR COLLECTING AND DEPOSITING FUNDS:
- Deposit money immediately - do not hold onto money collected for more than 2 days.
- Complete a deposit form and make sure to list all checks separately with check number and name, use second page if necessary.
- Endorse each check on the reverse with our deposit stamp.
- A BANK deposit slip must be completed too. You will find this in your cashbox or in the treasurer's mailbox in the office.