HAPPENING AT LLS...
Yearbooks will be arriving soon! If you forgot to order a yearbook but would now like one, we have a few extra softcover books! They are $40 each - first come first served. Please contact Sarah Zuckerman if you would like to order one of these extra books.
Unsure if you ordered a yearbook?
- Go to Coffeepond.com
- Click on the large grey “Order Yearbooks” button
- Scroll down to the the “Forgot if you ordered?” section and enter the email you would have used to order
PICK UP OF STUDENT MATERIAL & COLLECTION:
Please click HERE to see more information from our principal, Dr. Dunn
REMINDER REGARDING PTA REIMBURSEMENTS
Need a reimbursement for any LLS committee work or classroom Artsmart work? Please email Amanda Cortese directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include all receipts and a completed reimbursement form, which can be found here.
INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT AT SCHOOL? NEXT YEAR’S PTA NEEDS YOU!
Thank you to everyone that has volunteered so far for our PTA slate for next year. There are still open positions, and we need your help. Please contact Katie Wilkinson at email@example.com if you are interested in any of the following positions:
Board Positions (comes with perks!)
- AVP Volunteers
- AVP Fundraising
Committee Chair Positions (Two Co-Chairs Needed)
- Yearbook (we are looking for a chair and 5th grade level rep)
- Recess, Toys, Outdoor Activities (New this year!): Ever wish our children had more exciting options during winter recess in the bus circle? Or that the playground could use a few extras to really make it a really special place? If so, we are looking for two parents who can help co-chair this new committee. This is a two-year commitment and can mostly be done via email and will only include a small level of in-person involvement if purchasing a new piece of equipment or dropping off supplies. We are excited at the prospect of adding to our children's outdoor experiences.
- Fifth Grade Slideshow
- Back to School Party
Committee Chair Positions (Only 2nd or 3rd Co-Chair Needed)
- Cultural Arts
- August Staff Luncheon
- Talent Night or Ice Skating (New this Year! Replacing Movie Night): For next school year we are looking to replace our annual Movie Night with an exciting new Talent Show. We already have one committed parent but we are looking for a second parent to help make this a roaring success. If we cannot host a talent night due to new regulations, we are hoping to host another community event like ice skating or something where we can come together as a community but outside.
- Lost and Found
- 4G Hosts for Moving up Reception
SHOP SCHOOL KITS FOR 2020-2021
Believe it or not, it's time to think about next year!! Skip the stress and hassle of going to the store and order your child’s school supplies in a pre-packaged kit.
- Parents can order child(ren)'s school supplies for next year through SchoolKidz. This program is entirely optional. The deadline to order is June 10, 2020. No late orders are accepted.
- Go to www.shopttkits.com
- Enter account #83435
- Choose the appropriate grade level kit - REMEMBER TO CHOOSE THE GRADE YOUR CHILD WILL BE ENTERING IN THE FALL.
- Enter your child's first and last name. Add to cart; confirm your order, checkout and pay with your credit card. You will receive an email confirmation after your order has been successfully submitted, which you should retain as your receipt.
- *Please contact Megan Clarke if you are in need of financial assistance. All requests are confidential.
NEW TO LONG LOTS SCHOOL? NEW TO WESTPORT?
Please reach out to our PTA New Families Co-Chairs: Suzanne Bell, Maria Mulvehill, and Cathy White Renendo, at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions that you may have about LLS and Westport.
LLS CALENDAR OF EVENTS - STAY UP TO DATE
Don't miss out on LLS events! Sync the Long Lots School Calendar with your calendar on your mobile device and/or desktop/laptop. Stay up to date by visiting the LLS Calendar and follow the directions below the calendar to set up:
Calendar events should automatically sync up and get updated when changes are made or new events are added.
FIND ANY TYPOS, WRONG DATES or BROKEN LINKS?
Send an email to the LLS PTA Webmaster: email@example.com