Reimbursement and Deposit Forms
REIMBURSEMENT AND DEPOSIT FORMS
Please be advised that the LLS PTA is a non-profit organization and is not required to pay sales tax. When purchasing goods, please bring the LLS Tax Exempt Form to merchants.
FOR EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT:
- Complete and submit a reimbursement form within two weeks of event.
- Attach all receipts securely.
- Put completed form in an envelope clearly marked TREASURER in the PTA mailbox in the LLS front office OR scan and send electronically to email@example.com with "Attention Treasurer" in the subject line.
- You will receive an email confirming reimbursement within a week.
- Please submit all requests within two weeks of the event. Late requests might not be honored.
FOR COLLECTING AND DEPOSITING FUNDS:
- Coordinate with the Treasury team and submit money immediately. Do not hold onto money collected for more than two days.
- Complete a deposit form. Make sure to list all checks separately with check number and name. Use an additional page if necessary.